BioTech Vegan Protein - 500g
- Delivery time: Germany 1-3 working days // Europe: 2-5 working days
- 10 products in stock
BioTech Vegan Protein
- Vegan protein complex (rice and peas) with additional functional amino acids
- Sugar and lactose free *
- Gluten Free
- Without preservative substances
- Without dyes
- With 3 types of superfood
* Refers to ready-made shakes.
Based on rice and peas
Unlike the variants of animal origin, foods of plant origin are not complete sources of protein, which means that they do not contain all the essential amino acids that your body needs. But by supplementing (a combination of different vegetable protein sources) you can get a protein complex that is full. In vegan protein, we achieved this by combining two protein sources that complement each other perfectly - rice protein, which contains little lysine but is rich in sulfur-containing amino acids (such as cysteine and methionine), and pea protein, which contains less sulfur-containing amino acids, while it is rich in lysine. Additional extras have been added to this excellent foundation.
+ 3 types of superfood
- Quinoa → For the ancient Incas, this popular component of the reform kitchen was the mother of all types of grain, although it is only a “pseudo-grain”. It has a lower carbohydrate content than normal cereals, but the protein content is higher (16%). It is also an excellent mineral source because it contains potassium, Calcium, Contains magnesium and iron.
- Acai powder → The Açaí berry, which is native to the Amazon rainforest, has an excellent ORAC value (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity - the international standard for the absorption capacity of oxygen radicals).
- Goji powder → Goji berries (also known as wolfberries) have been used as an aphrodisiac in China for thousands of years. The tangy, bright red fruit, which tastes like a mixture of cherry and blackberry, contains 8 essential amino acids and a lot of vitamin C.
Package size: 500g powder
Made in Europe
Nutritional values + recommended consumption
RecommendedApplication: Mix 1 serving (25 g = 3 flat tablespoons) of the powder with 250 ml of water. Consume this immediately after the workout. On training-free days, consume an afternoon shake. Use a shaker to prepare it.
Average added amino acid content in 1 serving / (25 g): L-glutamine 1390 mg, L-arginine 650 mg.
|Nutritional labeling | 1 serving: 25g | Servings per pack: 20 | Daily dose: 1x25 g|
|100 g||RM ** (100 g)||25 g|
|energy content||1797 kJ / 425 kcal||21%||449 kJ / 106 kcal|
|fat||7,8 g||11%||2,0 g|
|-hereof: saturated fatty acids||2,0 g||10%||0,5 g|
|carbohydrates||13 g||5%||3,3 g|
|-of which sugars||<0,5g||<1%||<0,5g|
|Fibres||3,2 g||***||0,8 g|
|protein||74 g||148%||19 g|
|Salt||2,2 g||37%||0,55 g|
|**Reference amount for an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal). ***RM is not specified.|
|NET FILLING QUANTITY||
Vanilla cake: pea protein isolate, rice protein, L-glutamine, flavors, flavor enhancer (glycine and its sodium salts), L-arginine, emulsifier: lecithins (soy), quinoa flour 1,6%, thickener (carrageenan, cellulose gum), goji berry powder 1,1% , Acai berry powder 0,6%, table salt, cinnamon, sweetener (sucralose).
Chocolate-cinnamon: pea protein isolate, rice protein, low-fat cocoa powder, L-glutamine, flavor enhancer (glycine and its sodium salts), L-arginine, emulsifier: lecithins (soy), cinnamon, thickener (carrageenan, cellulose gum), quinoa flour 1,6%, flavors , Goji berry powder 1,1%, acai berry powder 0,6%, table salt, sweetener (sucralose).
Forest fruits: pea protein isolate, rice protein, L-glutamine, flavors, flavor enhancers (glycine and its sodium salts), thickeners (carrageenan, cellulose gum), L-arginine, emulsifier: lecithins (soy),
Manufactured in a factory that processes milk, egg, gluten, soy, shellfish, sulfur dioxide and nuts.
BioTech USA Kft.