- Delivery time: Germany 1-3 working days // Europe: 2-5 working days
- In stock
What are the components and properties?
protein approx. 94%*
Fat < 0,3%*
Moisture 4,5%* Minerals
Minerals 2,0%* pH value
pH 6,2% * Data refer to Volactive® UltraWhey XP unflavoured.
* Data refer to Volactive® UltraWhey XP unflavoured.
Protein fractions (% protein)
Beta-lactoglobulin 50 - 60
Glycomacropeptide 15 - 20
Alpha lactalbumin 15 - 20
Bovine serum albumin 1,0 - 2,0
Immunoglobulin G 1,0 - 2,0
Immunoglobulin A 0,1 - 1,0
Lactoferrin 0,1 - 0,5
Protein requirements are different for every person. It depends on several factors, including physical activity and biochemical individuality.
Therefore, based on the latest scientific literature ("NSCA's Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition", 2011. Campbell & Spano. Human Kinetics), below are the values useful for determining protein requirements depending on the sport practiced .
- SEDENTARIAN people: 0,7 - 0,9 g / kg body weight / day
- Athletes with an ACTIVE lifestyle: 1 g / kg body weight / day
- BODYBUILDING athletes: 1,4 - 2,4 g/kg bodyweight/day (keeping in mind that the recommended protein intake during times of bulk is 2-30% of the total kcal intake from the diet)
- STRENGTH Sports: 1,8 - 2 g / kg body weight / day
- COMBAT Sports: 1,6 g / kg body weight / day
- TEAM SPORTS (acyclic): 1,6 g / kg body weight / day
Iso-FUJI® Volactive® is a dietary supplement containing whey protein isolated by cross-flow ultrafiltration and microfiltration, suitable for athletes who practice intense physical activity. The proteins contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, have a plastic function (maintenance and repair of tissues), form hormones and enzymes, act as transporters and are involved in immune activity (in the form of antibodies).
The product is enriched with vitamin B6, which helps reduce tiredness and fatigue, and the natural digestive enzyme bromelain.
The whey proteins have a high biological value and naturally contain branched-chain amino acids (BCAA).
Whey protein isolate (WPI) is the purest form of whey. Yamamoto® Nutrition Iso-FUJI® contains whey protein isolated by cross-flow ultrafiltration and Volactive® UltraWhey XP quality microfiltration.
Why choose Iso-FUJI® Volactive®?
- Volactive® UltraWhey XP certification: Iso-FUJI® is a protein made exclusively from Volactive® UltraWhey XP certified raw materials.
- Added digestive enzymes: Iso-FUJI® contains a daily dose of 75 GDU/30 mg bromelain.
Did you know that our Iso-FUJI® is made from Volactive® raw materials?
In this video we discover the different production steps: directly from fresh milk from cows that have not been treated with hormones or antibiotics and without GMOs, to the finished product.
Nutritional values + recommended consumption
Instruction: 3 scoops (30g) with 250ml of water once a day. The volume of water used in the preparation can be increased at will to obtain the desired density and intensity of flavor. Consume one serving daily between main meals or one hour before training. It can also be taken after training or competitions.
Ingredients: Cross-flow microfiltered Shut upprotein isolate (Volactive® UltraWhey XP instant Sunflower) (emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, Soybeanlecithin); low-fat or lean cocoa powder; Aroma; sweetener: sucralose; bromelain 2500 GDU/g (30 mg/daily dose); Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride).
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not use during pregnancy and do not use for a long time without consulting a doctor. Do not give to children. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. Avoid contact with heat sources and sunlight.